National Defense Resources Preparedness
vtfree2 March 24 2012
The NDAA received a lot of attention a short time ago regarding the powers of government. This “Battlefield Bill” gives the federal government the authority to forcibly enter your home without warrant, arrest and detain you for no reason and send you off to some unknown detention center.
Now comes a March 16 2012 Executive Order based on the Defense Production Act of 1950. Under the NDAA the president had the authority to take away your rights and freedoms. That seems the situation has changed, right under our nose.
The new updated EO gives secretaries that run the Government, under the president, unlimited power. All departments will now have control of US citizens.
• The Secretary of Defense has power over all water resources;
• The Secretary of Commerce has power over all material services and facilities, including construction materials;
• The Secretary of Transportation has power over all forms of civilian transportation;
• The Secretary of Agriculture has power over food resources and facilities, livestock plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment;
• The Secretary of Health and Human Services has power over all health resources;
• The Secretary of Energy has power over all forms of energy.
Through the Secretary of Labor the government now has the ability to mobilize a civilian work force. Those f-e-m-a detention camps will come in real handy when a labor force is needed.
This EO was written and signed in a completely stealthy condition without comment. I for one would like to know what these greedy power mongers know that they are not telling the masses. Is war with Iran coming to the continental U.S. Even though this EO can be implicated without a national emergency the powers that be would need some excuse to activate it. Of course false flag operations come in handy for that.
This has probably been in the works for some time. The federal government has been growing over the last decade. Does that growth have a hidden agenda for the ultimate hegemony over the population.
I would expect something coming down the pike before the end of the year. And, will elections be suspended along with the bill of rights.